In collaboration with Opti-Num Solutions, SAMNet supports this upcoming webinar. In this webinar, we investigate the tools you can use to accelerate your econometric model building workflows.
What can you expect to see?
- Accessing public data through the South African Reserve Bank API.
- Ready-to-use tools for analysing economic data.
- Low-code modelling workflows to analyse multivariate time-series (VAR, VARX, VEC, etc.).
- Accessing and using macroeconomic (DSGE) models from the South African Modelling Network (SAMNet).
Who Should Attend?
- Central Bankers
- Monetary Policy Departments
- Monetary economics
- Researchers in Economics
About the Presenters
As a member of the Application Engineering team at MathWorks, Eduard Benet Cerda assists customers in the development and deployment of financial applications. Eduard joined MathWorks in 2018 after finishing a PhD at the University of Colorado in computational mechanics. Since then, his focus within the company has been helping MATLAB users scale their applications to leverage the potential of various cloud technologies used for data storage, computational speed, or as production and development environments.
Tatenda Bwerinofa is a graduate engineer at Opti-Num Solutions. He has a degree in economic sciences, and honours in business finance from the University of the Witwatersrand. Tatenda is enthusiastic about applying economic theory and econometric work flows to solve real-world problems.
In case you missed this webinar, you can watch the recording below: